Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Weapon Bearer by Aaron Thomas

The Weapon Bearer by Aaron Thomas is a truly amazing story full of wizards, magic, friendship, and betrayal. The journey starts out with Kilen fighting for his father's sword who was a powerful weapon bearer who never returned from a mission for the King. His simple task filled with rage and revenge quickly turned into a much bigger quest-becoming a weapon bearer more powerful than anyone had ever thought possible. 

Aaron Thomas definitely deserves a round of applause for his work! The world that he has created is beyond anything that I would've ever dreamed. The Weapon Bearer had me hanging on to every last word; I didn't want to put it down! I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fantasies, magic, and maybe even a smidge bit of mystery! Two thumbs up and praises for the first book in The Search for the Brights series! I hope to soon see this book available in stores and online throughout the country.

Aaron has certainly earned a place in my personal collection and I suggest everyone else do the same! 

Now I'm eagerly awaiting the second book in the series, The Rise of the Citadel!

An interview with Aaron Thomas will follow soon after this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment